Can I drop by the school or arrange for a tour?
We welcome visitors by appointment only. If you would like to sit in on a class, you are welcome to come and audit by making arrangements with Alexis, NYSH Administrator, at 212-925-4623.
We have a very pleasant classroom space located in lower Manhattan, easily accessible by multiple subway/bus routes. Our private classroom sets us apart from other schools in New York City; it houses a lending library, study groups, and our Graduate Apprentice Program (GAP Clinic) – an internship program that bridges the gap between graduation and private practice.
What are the requirements for enrollment at NYSH?
- We require that you be a U.S. Citizen or have Landed Immigrant/Registered Alien Status, as we are not able to sponsor individuals for student visas.
- Because NYSH has a rigorous curriculum, we recommend that all prospective students already hold an undergraduate degree. You must have an excellent command of the English language (written and oral).
- To apply, you will need to fill out the application and meet with us at the free Information Session held in September, or audit a class during the previous year.
Documentation If you are applying as a transfer student, we will require documentation and references.
How do I apply to the New York School of Homeopathy?
- First, register for our annual free Information Session or to audit a class by clicking here or calling Alexis at 212-925-4623.
- Download and complete the application form here. Send the completed form, along with your tuition payment made out to NYSH (just those initials, exactly as shown) in the form of a check or money order in U.S. funds ($3,800 or the first installment of $1050) to:
New York School of Homeopathy
139 Fulton Street
New York, NY
- Please note that there is a non-refundable deposit/administrative fee of $200.
- We only accept payments by regular USPS mail (do not send registered or certified mail).